Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bonyushu in concert

Last Thursday Miguel invited me to the concert that was meeting on his group Bonyushu in the room CCO in Shimokitazawa, and I was pleased, clear, that also there signed up Michiko and his mother and everything.

It is always a pleasure to see them live and I feel certain pride seeing him there in front of the microphone speaking and joking in this Japanese that to me me sounds so well. Sometimes I think that if one is already capable of doing pleasantries in Japanese, it is that it controls itself already as it is necessary to dominate and judging by the guffaws of the people, this gentleman obtains it although I catch not even the half.

I listened to good music, good songs sung in Spanish and Japanese by a friend in the best of the ambiences, took photos, recorded videos and drank beer in good company … it would be arrogant to ask him more to a party.

Bonyushu is:

Miguel

Ban

Toko Chii

And once again, they were provided with the collaboration to the percussion of

Masakazu Tangiku

The last time that I was I recorded practically the whole concert, but the card of memory broke and there was no way of recovering them. This one time I have applied the story to myself and have kept them as I pray in cloth, which this cannot spend again.

Bonyushu in concert for ikusuki in the this Vimeo.

Miguel, already I am waiting for the following one!

No comments:

Post a Comment