Saturday, March 13, 2010

The girl of Enoshima II

Continuation of The girl of Enoshima

I thought that would be nice that was recognizing me and was sitting down next to me to speak a little bit on any topic, although it was irrelevant like the Enoshima cats or of different that we are, and that, like raisin in the movies, we were finishing supported in the wall embraced in silence looking at the sea.

What would have given in that one moment for a hug …

But it went on from length, skylight, created that it did not even see me and if it had done it, desdeluego it was not going to want to approach an uncle who is in the middle of anything surrounded with canisters of beers already more empty than for emptying.

Small it stamps, go a way of making friends … was not mattering, whole, the day it came already this way of broken from house, rather it was talking each other of desescombrar what someone left inside my heart because of keeping on accumulating, it was going to break it even more and although injured, it was the only one that it had and it was already time for it to sit in front of him and we were quarreling between the two so that it was going to cost that it kept on beating.

Suddenly, while the back of the girl was moving away saying to me good-bye, I began crying. I cried very much and of many ways, cried sometimes with anger supporting the head in the arms and doing more noise than he would like and also I cried slowly, calmly and in silence looking at the sea. I emptied for the eyes in such a way that I felt that they were burning me, that I was burning up the whole face, which was burning the soul as if they were not going to stay any more than the embers of me.

There were defeat tears, because this way I was feeling: conquered, without forces and what was much worse, without desire of having them.

It was already completely night, but I was still there seated treating that the sea breeze was mending the gesture, which one was not noticing that he had just died of sorrow approximately twenty waves earlier. It was drunk, not too much, but if the sufficient thing as to have the brilliant idea of wanting to smoke a cigaret and somehow I was walking towards the people. I threw six canisters, one to one, to the corresponding container and bought two more, of the big ones this time, a bundle of menthol cigarets, a cigaret lighter of plastic of orange color that I still preserve and a portable ashtray that was looking like more a small portfolio.

And I began walking towards the beach again, although it did not have intention of going down to the sand, but of remaining in one of the banks of next to the highway. I became strong in of more to the right, took off the shoes and began trying to remember of how I was smoking when I saw a back that turned out to be familiar to me … it seems that I was not the only one that was refusing to be considered completed that night.

It will continue …


No comments:

Post a Comment