Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reflection parlapuñaica on your blog Ikusuki

The world of the blogs is a fuss of the pyx. It seems that the same happens to all: one starts by writing for the friends and in the end we finish with the ego for the clouds trying to be the guru that everything knows it. I am still surprised when I see posts reguleros copied literally of the wikipedia, or round atrocities that are only blusters or lies cancamuseras in order to feed the legend that has been created, and believed, on them. And that when we do not center the blog in simply attacking and on discrediting to other blogs, which it seems that this is a competition for there sees the one who takes the biggest number of comments, certainly that it seems that it is what I am doing right now with this post and nothing further of Albacete.

I believe that this goes for phases. Or I have gone for phases. At first only you see that the people that you meet of your real life there are those who read to you and write to you something, after time in when there appears someone that you do not know and is strange, although it does illusion. Suddenly the scales are destabilized and there are already an immense majority those that you do not know from which they have come that they turn in habitual, while, sadly, those of the beginning seem to forget one. Now I think that insurance that to know that he reads to you more people also do that you write otherwise, I suppose that one thinks that it has a mission, that it is necessary to expire with all these people and the tone is already not so nearby perhaps for shame, or what I know.

I have gone for phases insurance, now I see it:

- I had my phase of wiggle where it was putting the elefantito there me and I wrote posts thinking about the guay that would be that thousands of persons knew that I existed and of step I hope I was selling some T-shirt more. One happened to me soon, as soon as I was wiggled by a pair of posts where the people who did not know of nothing were starting giving birth without, skylight, to know each other me of nothing.

- I had my phase of the binnacles, where it was putting the iconico of voting and was trying to give publicity to the matter to see if there, that it seems that there is much more respect, the ikublog was triumphing. This phase me lasted enough and roof touched with that thing about the awards, that I remained a finalist with the extra drop of the video of the gatostiable with which I laughed more than anybody, badly that him despite some siesos tocahuevos that for some reason took the this foolery as something more. This phase ended up by passing to me also and I do not believe that it does anything for the award of this year, whole, it had won or not I was going to remain equal.

- I happened for the phase of the ikuagobio, where everything what had to do with the blog was giving me an incredible indolence because it was looking alike an unnecessary and very frustrating torture to have to write every day, let's say that it was not compensating me, sense did not see him. This phase was much motivated by a pair of types that came to give for the sack and to hurt …, it gives me anger to confess that they obtained it, now when one and not more, Santo Tomás. Thanks to the Daibutsu, one happened to me very quickly also and also left me with vaccine against the short ones of sights but lengths of language.

- Now I have the phase of there take care of you, and I believe that it me is going to last very much because it me goes better. Mainly I write what I want without looking at the number of comments or of visits, only I guide myself for myself, tell what I want to tell in this moment that usually defines enough good how it is me who feels. This way, if I reread the January posts, for example, I will re-live through the bad thing that I spent it with the winter that had me on the verge of weeping of sorrow for half of the nights, and it is not important for me too much that I was understood or not by thousand persons who come to read to me because this, after all, is more my newspaper than another thing. A post as that of yesterday is unthinkable that it triumphs in wiggle me or generate many comments, but not for it I am going to stop writing it because for me there costs a million times more than any of the reguleros.

Eye, let's not think that you do not matter to me because it is not like that. I reread the comments repeatedly, answer them whenever I can and with some of you I have very good friendship, although it has not seen you in my life. Let's say that it does not matter to me quantitatively what is generated after a post writes, or in other words: that raise or lower the numerical ones. Because if I compare myself qualitatively what one meets in other blogs, I am a privileged one that won them for heavy defeat.

Or said like a grandmother, who is to what I was going: you are a few suns like fat persons cathedrals.

And if not, you will say to me how it is possible to feel one after reading the email that they ordered me another day:

If one of my friends should to the North Pole to live, it would tell me the things that
it is you who count. Because what your blog transmits is a humanity, uncle you have a human blog. This friend if it would tell me that a lady is sad for a friend, a history of a beggar, a smile in the ceremony of you, hanging umbrella, wooden small houses, maidens of high flights, early risers karatekas frozen, masajeadores of back, Chinese band on the meal, bicipolis with stick, indecent rustles, fast trains with sticker of beginner, nieces pizpiretas, cockroaches and lizards with less tail than the donuts shop, grumblers with the ribs incadas in his pride, 7 photos for a house, lazy futons and pillows to be embraced, plush with bundle in struggle against ninjas usb in the battle of the 47 ronin …

In the bank where the old man towards green origami, you got excited drinking a pepsi flavor black belt, a tippler loved you, Zalla excused you and the world knew your T-shirts.

Thanks for leaving these sheets in your office.

Where is Uncle Coarse?
living

There it is not at all …

No comments:

Post a Comment