Sunday, March 14, 2010

The furikake

This that sounds snub is not not any more not less than a zurpia to throw him to the rice and to give him anything of saborcillo instead of eating up it pelao. Basically there are a few grits of something dried off and they are of different flavors, like the one that occupies to us today, my dear readership luneros, that belonged to pescadico:

DSC09201-1.jpg

DSC09203-1.jpg

I that at first when I bought to myself the machine of doing rice I thought that it was going to use it three times, it turns out that now if not me like a perolo every day, I am not a person … as it is so easy to prepare and the pot keeps it warm to you, there is always rice ready to eat in the ikuhogar!

DSC09204-1.jpg

DSC09207-1.jpg

Normally I cook myself something a little more prepared to take to the office (I already have left a few days), but if we walk hastily, we pull of sobrecico of furikake and ale, to run!

DSC09208-1.jpg

DSC09211-1.jpg

DSC09213-1.jpg

DSC09214-1.jpg

They sell this in all the sides where he has eaten: combinis, all, súpermercados … and it does not come to hundred badly to have a pair of envelopes got into the closet as if it comes an evening of laziness with famine. Eye, it is not any delicacy, but it is necessary to admit that it gives vidilla to the arrocico.

:peneke:

No comments:

Post a Comment