Sunday, March 14, 2010

Throwing the old chair

Do not believe that only the Zordor and the Lorco are arramplao things of my office, that the one that sets off and distributes takes the best part and I is montao a tinglao worth seeing calmly, small managers' position, I lack hands to control everything: I lack hands!!

This way to start is teletransportao such which my table of the office to house, cajonera and chair of included wheels, and skylight was exceeding me what it already had … but eye that here the things cannot throw to themselves so cheerfully, it is necessary to pay so that they take them, and it has his that one and his queseyó to bear in mind.

To start, you have to call to the district to which you belong to say to them that you have something to pull and they say to you what sticker you have to buy depending on what is and of the big thing that it is. Also they ask you about direction and phone, and tell you the day in which they will happen for your house to arramplarlo.

Later you have to go away to a combini of the area to buy the pegata, eye that does not cost anyone, it has to be inside the same district … I went away to the one that is close to the office and the lady, who is a companion and knows that I do not live here, said to me that it was not giving it to me, that it was not costing (also he said to me that since it was that I was taking some you cost of discount that they had, jaja, that it crushes is this one also!)

So you buy the pegata, you put your name and you plant it to the element on question after writing also your direction. This one has to extract the date of commission of crime before eight o'clock in the morning at the edge of house, trying that I did not hinder very much, and already if that they take it if misters personnel have to good dustpans of foreign obstacles.


In my house there is already a chair really, and her this thing that had a wharf or something that one was fixing to me in the right leg to which it was turning me!

There it goes what they threw another day next to the ofi:


good weekend!! besicos!

No comments:

Post a Comment