Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Roda

Every time I like going more to the classes of Capoeira, little by little I am taking a bit more of agility and some movement goes out already for me without having than to be thinking it too much. I keep on moving less than it should, heredity of the Karate, scarcely I know a pair of names of blows, have not learned any song and the somersaults, which it is perhaps what more we do, go out for me better although I keep on doing a lot of noise on having finished. But I realize well that is a time question, I know that I can do it much better and only need to train and train … and pass everything well that I spend it to myself between averages!!

In Karate I see how is life much more free, topcoat at the time of doing combats, it is difficult to me to move me much less and I make it more rapid enough. We will see if this has some effect in the competition of the next month, but I am already much more that satisfied of something has begun making completely different that complements it, I believe that it has been a very good decision that is already yielding his fruits.

Bua, goes roll of small grasshopper I have released … and I that what wanted age to put a video of my partners doing Roda!!!

We go to it: this is a question of doing to itself not too wide circle inside which two participants do Capoeira to the rhythm of the music. Rarely there is contact, it touches but it does not stick and the stunts are to the agenda being important not to leave of the circle. In our classes we always do one at least, and although they begin two, anyone can enter in any moment doing that one goes out and continuing the combat. I have already begun entering occasionally although I cannot do too many things, but it is clear that this goes of practising and if it is not done, is not advanced.

I recorded this video another day, there are two of my partners doing Roda in the academy of magome, which is very close to my house:

Today it touches class again, but as to the evening I am going to go to Miguel's concert in Shimokitazawa, I have thought of going to the class of the midday. Advantages of working from house!

No comments:

Post a Comment