Saturday, March 13, 2010

The KarAtillo

In Karate only there are two showers for tons of people that we go to the classes, so what we usually do is to go away without taking a shower and then to give us such a typical bath of the Japanese at home before sleeping. I confess that this winter in the dojo I have taken a shower four times, because I freeze of cold and my sly house surrounds enough.

There are many, also, who live in the same quarter, so they go down house with the suit either position and a jacket superficially to pretend. Others bring it in the first bag that they are and today there has been one that has brought there in plan his bundle:

DSC09218-1.jpg

Since it is echao to the shoulder and for house that exists tirao, it has seemed brilliant to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment