Friday, March 19, 2010

To my darlings

- To T.M. that in what I am already doing the digestion of the meal, she gives me the good morning from the Hispanias to his punctual, traditional and exquisite way. Incarnation that weighs me.

- To Sokaku that there always obtains that me descojone and whom I want to meet that I do not keep back them. In Madrid, in Tokyo or in Bilbao … but target garments in a tatami and to clean host … and only if he allows me to invite him to two or seven snacks of later.

- To the Lorco because there is a friend of those who know five in this life a bitch, always arranged to everything, beers by means of. And to his saint that I know that it passes occasionally to spend list of romances of which they go out entrelíneas in the posts.

- To the Pachinko, an uncle who dares to define the iPhone as the natural extension of my fingers, who dares to say that I am a despistao, and whom above I like because in addition to having a pachinkillo than taking care and thousand trips that to count, always separates a few grains of the sand clock to drink to our health and to that of all our partners.

- To the Flapy because he would not have bought to me a photos camera of theirs had not seen, and because although we meet of Easters San Pedro, already San Pedro wanted to go of Easters with him as I.

- To Midori that can never see the videos, that has him occasionally to exhibit in the Japanese of the Japanese, that does not give him the life between offices and offices, but that of the jamases you will ever never see her angry. They already wanted the elephants to have the half of big the heart. Here I deliver my check to the bearer at the price of two izakayas, three karaokes and thousand kisses to be received when she wants. And it has funds.

- To Javier I. Sampedro because although it is there, to another side of he laughs at Bilbao in his Hong Kong chorusing the "Vierneeeee" with the Lorco, remembers always to happen to greet. If this was closed, he would have key.

- To Zordor the arramplador, which we have lost before winning him in a spiral gambitera without precedents in the history of the students of the KAI. Of the persons that it was not meeting that more rapid I have confessed my secrets between futsukayois and ramens. His secrets I know myself a few, but I will only say that she is the only person of the world who only eats an onigiri if it comes without seaweed.

- To Quicoto, to whose nick we are still looking for meaning, which the Wordpress of the W one knows to the second one S, that between looking down over the eBay section Photography and looking for three feet to the Lightroom it still extracts exhibition times to the ikublog.

- To Nuria, which taught me what is to have wick lasting porsaquiles, that it faced, with Hideo, the challenge of looking for me clean luxuriant girl, with studies and good family on the condition that the five spend evenings of paella, Ribeiro wine and txakolí in some txokozakaya laughing at the snubs.

- To Winnie, my Helen, who called me nothing more stuck-up to know each other. The life wanted that we were coinciding of more and he has managed them to keep on swarming close, being always in the ladito of my ladito, as it it was in Bilbao and in Zamudio. I owe thousand hugs and a kiss to him mejillero of those of bruise.

- To the Captain, the eternal mounting block of the video of Zipango, as eternal as the payment for paypal that I owe to him. An uncle who has been able to create the whole world that mola about his arcadia, which gave me a T-shirt carves ship sail and made the crusade his gatostiabilítica. The posts reguleros it would be less without his counterattacks.

- CristoMc, which has name of the DJ of the Vatican, which managed, finally, to be the first one in commenting by force of giving to him to the keys whenever a post was going out, but not for it stopped being done by it.

- To the Sun that has made the routine his of watching that the Nere, the Lorco and a servant is followed by us alive and wriggling, some more than others, for the this country where his nick puts the first one out.

- To Totoro of the one that I have aimed in a notebook that is more macramé, which is more “a rustic romantic”, who is more of blood sausage with tomato … we go, that I know it a little "more" with every comment and that mola. Also I have his name beaten with postit in a banana case, because it has been gained.

– To Dat, my rose of Bilbao, my distant premium of another side of the email, my clothes of overcoat against the cold work, one of three persons that I feel that they understand me almost better than I myself when it is a question of extracting to stretch the marrow. Toothache, bread of rye.

- To Mexiñol, to which I always look for accents that it never leaves of the first part of his name in the comments. He says that he was born and grew in Spain, but I hope some day to share a few beers where it is naturalized.

- To Itarianjin, passing countryman who extracted ticket it does very little, but that refuses to tread on the platform again and has become strong in the car of behind, but in a window seat, of course, to be I commit an outrage against the stops, which if it is San Mamés or Avigliana, in those if that bends.

- To Toxo that came with me to the ceremony of the tea without me to know it and that, without her to know it, has sweetened to me many mornings on having left the word to me "prettily" inside the coffee.

- To Cosarara that I always surprise being fixed in the rare things of the posts, which it starts drawing and there is no the one who stops it, that judging by when he writes to me, lives at rare hours.

- To Memoriadepez that not if he will remember of returning to Capoeira, but rarely two days spend without his news …: will it be that it has written “Uncle Coarse” in a postit in the icebox?

To the gentlemen who are dropped and have the detail of greeting, to all those who some day were walked by the ikuplaya and remembered to tread a little more loudly and this way to leave his trace to the bargeman of the levee that passes every morning, coffee in hand, to cover one one to one, to all my dear commentators …

  DSC09243-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment