Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IkuFlapy in the world

Tito Fla that if it remains calm two weeks continued in the same country the same brings in a reconcome, orders us postcards as that of the Fraguel giving us more envy that another little. Of course, showing healthiness gambitera somewhere near where it happens, because another thing will not be the uncle, but jedi gambitero …: for the entire world!

Coarse Yepa! Here I send to you some photos that I did with the IkuEki in the Brugal factory in Port Silver (Dominican Republic) to myself. I hope we meet, that I have a regalito for you

In the Brugal factory! I do not say to you any more that then tó you know it!

(… that I have desire of drinking this regalito …)

Inside photos!

Inside map!


To see map in fokik

And to celebrate tamaña it conquers and of step that the winter has gone away to parla, Bea and I have decided that five following T-shirts for that the IkuEki they should ask themselves of so much of boy as of girl there costs 5 Euracos less, that is to say, that …

to 15€ each one!! wing!

5 4 T-shirts stay

Him do not pay attention to the cartelico of the web that puts 20, which is that it gives me indolence to change it, me pay attention to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment